We're always flexible, just in case you can't be.
Our delivery days are Monday to Friday.
We offer next working day delivery as a standard for orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday, to the address of your choice in central London.
If you order after 4pm on Friday, or anytime on weekend, you'll receive your Indoor Hub on Tuesday.
When you order online or on phone, you also have the option to choose named day delivery anytime, and/or select timeslots (charges apply): pre 10:30 and pre 12 noon.
After your order is placed, you (or the delivery contact - if different) receive a text message within 24 hours confirming the delivery details. For more about information about delivery, read our FAQ 'How can I track/ change my delivery".
Once you receive your Hub (or router), just plug it in and use it straight away. Welcome to instant broadband.
Once your order is placed, you (or the delivery contact – if different) will receive a text message within 24 hours confirming the delivery details.
If you prefer your Relish Hub to be delivered to a local store:
1. Click on the link in this text message, it directs you to the Interlink portal (www.interlinkexpress.com).
2. On the portal, choose “Collect from Pickup Shop” option and select the store you would like to pick up from (a map and opening hours are displayed to help you make your choice). Once it’s all done, you will receive a text message confirming the new delivery arrangements as well as your Pickup Pass to show to the shopkeeper.
3. And lastly, a final text message will inform you when your parcel is successfully delivered to your local store and ready to pick up. Once you receive this just visit the store showing your Pickup Pass on your phone along with your photo ID. Please note the parcel will remain at the store for collection for 7 days before being returned to our warehouse.
Note: if you didn’t change the delivery to a local store when you received our first text message and the delivery failed (e.g. no-one was in), don’t worry. Interlink will leave a card as well as sending you a new text message. Just click on the link in the SMS and follow the above process to get your router redelivered to a local store instead.
No, we use wireless 4G technology so you don’t need a landline. You just need to plug your Indoor Hub into a power socket and you're connected.
Once your order is placed, you will receive a text message on your mobile phone within 24 hours confirming your delivery details. (Note: if you've provided a different delivery contact number then the SMS will be sent there).
You don't need to do anything if you're happy with the delivery arrangements.
If you need to amend the delivery arrangements, then click on the link in the text message. It directs you to Interlink portal (www.interlinkexpress.com) where you will be able to:
- Change the delivery address;
- Reschedule the delivery if the date and/or time are not convenient for you;
- Redirect the delivery to a local shop. You'll have 7 days to pick up your router and please, present your Pickup Pass – received via SMS – together with your photo ID);
- Request to leave your parcel safely with a neighbour.
A further text message is sent to you the day of the delivery to confirm the name of the driver and the estimated one-hour delivery slot. Again, you have the opportunity to click the link in the SMS to change the delivery arrangements.
If the delivery is attempted and no-one was in, Interlink will leave a card as well as sending you a text message so you can rearrange the delivery.
We don’t charge any installation costs. Welcome to home broadband you can install yourself. You just plug it in and use it straight away. So there is no need for us to come and install it for you. Refer to our Indoor Hub User Guide to get started. And read in this FAQ section tips for the ideal spot to set up your Indoor Hub. Contact our customer care service anytime if you have questions 0330 686 8000.
To get the best possible service from Relish you need to position your Indoor Hub in the ideal spot. Placing your hub on a high shelf, table or by the window might work well. Try to avoid placing your Hub near other electrical equipment. Baby monitors and cordless phones especially may cause interference. Check your signal strength displayed on the front of the hub at each of these spots to find the best one. Watch our video for help.
Getting your Relish Indoor Hub up and running couldn’t be easier. Plug your Hub’s power adapter into a plug socket. Press the power button and find a spot with the best signal. Got it? Now you can connect your device(s) and you’re ready to go!
There are 3 different ways to connect your device(s) to your broadband. Via WiFi: Search for available WiFi networks using your device and enter your WiFi key (these can be found on the label at the back of your Indoor Hub). Via WPS: If your device supports WPS (many tablets and smartphones do), press and hold the WPS button on the side of your Indoor Hub and then activate your device’s WPS. Via network cable: Plug a network cable to the LAN port on the Hub and the device you are using. Refer to our Indoor Hub User Guide for more help.
Your broadband network name (SSID) and WiFi key (password) are displayed on a sticker at the bottom of your Indoor Hub. Refer to our Indoor Hub User Guide for more help.