Compare broadband plans
This is how we compare to other broadband internet providers for the first 12 months:
|Package||Home unlimited||Unlimited BT Infinity 1||Fibre Unlimited||Superfast Fibre||Super 50 Fibre Broadband|
|Cost over 12 months
(inc. any line rental costs)
|No landline required|
|Next working day delivery*|
|Uswitch best broadband innovation|
|Plug & Play|
Calculations are based on an unlimited package with a comparable download speed.
Competitor offers may include additional features, charges and/or new pricing after a 12 month period.For detail of what is included and how the prices have been calculated see below – bear with us as not everyone keeps pricing nice and simple.
- Virgin Media Fibre Super 50 includes: Virgin Media Hub and Web Safe. Price detail: £32.25 a month for 12 months for broadband plus £14.99 activation fee.
- Unlimited BT Infinity 1 includes: UK weekend calls to the UK, 100GB BT Cloud, BT Smart Hub , Online Security, Call Protect and free BT Sport on BT TV until 31/7/2017. Price detail: £29.99 a month for 12 months for broadband and line rental, plus a £59 upfront charge.
- Sky Fibre Unlimited includes: Sky Wi-Fi, Sky Hub, Sky Broadband Shield and McAfee Internet Security Suite trial and Sky Yahoo Email. Price detail: £38.99 a month for 12 months for broadband, line rental and Sky Talk, plus £59.95 one-off set up fee.
- Talk Talk Faster Fibre: Super Router, SIM with 500MB data a month, Online Security features and access to TalkTalk TV store. Price detail: £32.00 a month for 12 months for broadband and line rental.
Prices correct at 28/02/2017 on virginmedia.com, sky.com, bt.com and talktalk.co.uk. Prices exclude disconnection charges and out of contract prices where applicable.
*Next working day delivery from Monday to Friday for orders placed before 4pm.
Yes, you're covered at
We expect your connection to be *:
* This is an estimate of the speed you are likely to get at peak times, based on your location. However, the speed you experience could be affected by local factors such as the number of people using the network and sometimes the external environment. But don't worry, if you're not happy with the service, we offer a 14 day money back guarantee.
* This is an estimate of the speed you are likely to get, based on your location. However, the speed you experience could be affected by local factors such as the type of walls and windows in your building, the number of people using the network and sometimes the external environment. But don't worry, if you're not happy with the service, we offer a 14 day money back guarantee.
Our contracts start from just one month, because we know you like to be flexible. (Note: an upfront charge may apply to one month contracts)
You know those guys that say you get unlimited data but put a cap on it or slow you down? We're not like them.
There's no need to pay for a landline that you never use.